ELGIN POLICE DEPARTMENT TOY ROUND UP 2021
There are new procedures for Applicants of the Elgin Police Department Toy Round Up
- Must provide a valid proof of residence or a demographic print out from the school in which the student attends
- If you have received assistance consecutively for the last 3 years (2017-2020), you will be disqualified from submitting an application for this year.
- Please keep in mind that there is an $80.00 limit per child
- The deadline for all applications to be submitted is Friday, November 26, 2021.
- All items will be available for pick-up December 16-19 and you will be notified of the specific date and time for your family.
- As always, please visit Town Hall and the Police Department for applications. We will call you when your application is approved.
For a printable list of the new procedures of the Toy Round Up for 2021, please click here.