Elgin Vacancy-Kershaw County Housing Authority

The Town of Elgin is seeking a volunteer to represent our community on the Kershaw County Housing Authority. ?You do not have to reside in the Elgin Town Limits, but must be a resident of the Elgin area.

It is a minimum (3) year commitment and we are seeking an individual with vision, housing expertise, financial and business development skills. ?They meet on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at noon.

If you are interested in serving in such a capacity, please contact Elgin Town Hall at 803-438-2362 or email Mayor Emmons at melissa.emmons@townofelginsc.com.


  1. Cherrie Blystone says

    Does living in Lugoff count as part of Elgin area

    • Melissa Emmons says

      Ms. Blystone,

      Thank you for your interest, but as we stated in the post, you must reside in the Elgin community.

      Many Thanks,
      Melissa Emmons

Speak Your Mind