Help Us Keep Our Waterways Clean

“Help Us Keep Our Waterways Clean! Any discharge to the Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System that is not stormwater is considered an illicit discharge. Help report illegal dumping or any suspicious substances floating in streams, ditches or lakes by completing the filling this online anonymous form: or call the Kershaw County Engineering Office at (803) 425-7230. Remember only rain belongs down the drain!”



Speak Your Mind