Opening on Elgin’s Planning & Zoning Commission

The Town of Elgin has an opening on the Planning and Zoning Commission.  In order to apply, you must be a resident and live within the town limits and you will need to complete a Biographical Data Sheet.

If you are interested in this position or would like more information, please contact Elgin Town Hall at 803-438-2362 or email our Clerk at


Speak Your Mind