TOWN OF ELGIN JOBS
Open Town of Elgin job opportunities may be found here.
Click HERE for a Town of Elgin job application. Please return completed application and required documentation to Town Hall for consideration.
FULL TIME – POLICE DEPARTMENT
Full time, Rotating 12 hour shifts, may be required to work extra hours during emergency situations, time and a half for any overtime. Every other weekend off is a 3 day weekend.
• Position is responsible for service work, protecting life and property through enforcement of related laws and ordinances.
• Attending court as needed to appear and testify regarding citations issued.
• Enforce traffic, state and federal laws.
• Community oriented Police Department
• Take home vehicle
• Minimum of 21 years old, high school diploma or GED equivalency, a valid SC driver’s license at date of hire, able to pass a background check and drug screen. SC Criminal Justice Certification of Class one required.
Starting Salary between $42,200 and $46,000 annually plus benefits, depending on experience/qualifications.
The Town of Elgin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.